Memories, are meant to be forgotten.
Learn from mistakes.
Achievement comes once in a while.
Experience is the best teacher.
People change faster than your eyes blink.
Distance, do separate love-birds.
- Got a new laptop, which I eventually named as SuperKira.
- Worked at Giant as sales assistant right after Biology ended. Regretted it at first. My boss name was Mr. Moorthy. I worked at the Veggies&Fruits Station.
- After 170 days separated after Qiam, finally had the chance to meet.
- On January 18, I got a major breakdown. I forgot the reason why.
- EKSA was doing well.
- I was doubting about something. I wondered then if my life was complicated.
- I was busy with Bees Koot and Reunion EKSA.
- I worked at kindergarten, I worked at CANONs' canteen.
- Got admitted to Hospital Klang for low blood pressure.
- Went to Form 6 for the orientation week.
- Last month for Arabic classes with Ustaz Rushdi.
- Not whole-heartedly registered to CFS.
- Life in CFS started.
- I changed, a lot. I guess I am meant to be alone.
- ENGENIUS came along.
- Coping with CFS. It was harder than I thought it would be.
- It had been one year since Qiam.
- I realized the changes in me and it was getting to the point where I didn't know who was Amirah Hazwani.
- I had an argument with a friend in CFS. The one who called me fat and short.
- Struggling with Maths and ENGENIUS.
- Father bought a watch from Japan and someone accidentally broke it a few months later.
- The argument stopped and resumed. Perhaps I was the one who thought it was an argument.
- I started to lose weight and be alone a lot more than I should. It was a hard month and final exam was getting nearer.
- Worked at Memento Gifts&Bags.
- The hardest month I had been through.
- 3 months of holidays suddenly became 3 weeks.
- I turned 18.
- I started to travel around and wrote lots of travel log.
- I became friend with someone I'd always wanted to be friend with.
- Became happier and started to meet minimum daily requirement of calories.
- New red spectacles.
- Realized that if I am around those who knew me before I went to CFS, I was a lot different.
I didn't plan most of the things happened.
As I read back my previous entries, I realised that I kept most of the things hidden.
I don't like to talk about what happened everyday to everyone. It just wasn't right for me.
I haven't write in Malay lately.
Not that I hadn't try. I tried. Hard. I feel guilty over this language thingy.
I kept saying that I had changed because people kept pointing it out.