Travel log 11.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


This travel dated: 25th February 2012.


I was at home, planning to go to a Kuliyyah by Sheikh Ahmad Fahmi Zamzam AnNadwi AlMaliki.


I have heard of his name first mentioned by Syeikhuna, Ustaz Muhadir.
And I know that he live in Kedah, if I'm not mistaken.


So, I had been in this idea that I won't have a chance to meet him.


So... It was exciting (if I could ever express my feelings in words) to know that he's here, I mean, he's in a place that I could reach insyaAllah.


I asked ami (my mother) to send me to Batu 3 KTM Station, as I am still not comfortable with the idea of taking a bus after my second last travel.


The Kuliyyah was scheduled to start at 9 but I know I won't make it because, well, I don't know where is the place as it would be my first time travel to Damansara and I departed late. I reached the station and it was not long before the train arrived, I stood there just for minutes. Alhamdulillah.


I know that the nearest KTM station to my destination would be Kepong Sentral. I made a turn at around the Central and I realised that the platform was just the opposite of where I stand before. Again, I did not have to wait long for the train to come. Alhamdulillah.


After I arrived at the Kepong Sentral, I walked to the bus station and Alhamdulillah, the bus I attended to board arrived minutes later. Then, I didn't know what to do.


I made a stop in front of SK Sri Damansara, because I checked the map before and the school is far enough from the mosque. I asked a muslimah there and she said that I have to take a taxi, she even helped me to instruct the taxi driver.


The taxi driver was a Chinese, but he knew where the mosque is. When we arrived, he sent me directly in front of the huge door. If I could say, I would, Masjid al-Mukarramah is definitely one of the most beautiful mosque I've ever been. MashaAllah.


I arrived around 10 and I heard the Syeikh reciting surah al-Asr. Everyone went out for a break and to eat nasi lemak that was prepared. When the break was over, the Syeikh start with the Chapter Wudhu' from Bidayatul Hidayah by Imam Hujjatul Islam.


Then the 6th Hadith from the Kitab, 40 Hadith Akhlak Mulia.


The kuliyyah ended at 12:30pm and I saw few muslimeens met the Syeikh and I was, jealous. Being a muslimah, I always stay behind the "tabir", the hijab baina muslimeen wa muslimah. But I know that there is a reason of everything. Allahua'lam.


The rest had already went out of the mosque when I  was about to stand. It was mainly because I realised that I had put my shoes at the wrong place. It was at the side for muslimeen. So I decided to wait until everybody was gone.


I got out and I walked until I reached the nearest bus stop. I waited and none of taxi passes by. There is no bus there, I checked. But I just couldn't believe there was no taxi. I decided to pray at the mosque for Zohr and walked after that until I found a taxi.


After Zohr, I asked one of the muslimah the shortest route from the mosque. I stayed there for a while to read and suddenly the muslimah came to me and offered me a ride to the bus stop. Alhamdulillah. I agreed and she sent me to the bus stop.


I waited there, and I don't have the means to rush. The bus arrived and I went back home safely. Alhamdulillah.


The next day as usual I went to talaqqi at Madrasah an-Nur. It was different, but it is something not to be told.


And I was happy. I am happy.


A problem aroused yesterday, and I got a headache over it. It was, the place I intended to go, I can't go. Then I reminded myself of my intention of going. Why, and why? After thinking quite a lot, I have decided of other place, in the same city and country. InsyaAllah, I will still be going.


Because the 'ilm is there.


Fi hazihi sa'ah, I am very worried financially. I couldn't deny that fact. But, as there is always a "but", one of the things I learn from reading, this particular one I learned from the book Ayyuhal Walad written by Al-Imam Hujjatul Islam and translated by Syeikh Ahmad Fahmi. One of the advices were about rizq', as Malay would pronounce it as "rezeki".


Rizq is from Allah and He alone own the power to give it to anyone He intended to.


La hau la wa la quwwata illa billah.






p.s: 




Wallahua'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.