When I need you,

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


The lyrics of With You; by Raef.





"Allah.
i need Allah."
When the hearts all over the world tonight,
said the hearts all over the world tonight.

"What can I do?
i need Allah."

when the hearts all over the world tonight,
said the hearts all over the world tonight.

wish I was smatter, when i was younger.
felt something better, make me a winner and,
i'm so glad to be Yours.
it's my life that you own...

and

i start my journey, when You forgive me.
i swear my whole world stops.
You are in my heart and I'm so glad, that is fine.
You are One truly kind...

and

You lighten me.
feel it through and through
and for sure my Rabbi, there ain't nothing You can't do.

Because if i got You,
i don't need money, i don't need cars,
Lord, You're my all.

Oh, i am into You my Lord.
no one else would do.
with every test you put me through,
the miracles. You help me do.

with you, my Rahman.
with you, my Raheem.

and

i will never try to deny.
that You are my life.

Because if You ever let me go, i would die.

so i won't front.
i don't need another mission.
i just need you as my vision.
if i got You, i'll be straight.
Rabbi, i need You everyday.


Wallahua'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.