Rela aku pendamkan,

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


MABRUK, NOGORI MONANG EHH, :D
Ok, I can't actually speak with the slang. I'm from Selangor.


I was thrilled when I knew that NOGORI won THE CUP, (please Google). But I felt sorry for GANU as they haven't win for years. Plus, Agong was there. Yup, my beloved, respectful, number-one-man-of-Malaysia was there.


And yet, NOGORI won.


In a few days, I'll be back at CFS.
Home sweet home. Wait for me, will you?




One more thing to share,


Dua While Visitingthe Sick People
لا بَأسَ طَهُورٌ إِنْ شَاءَ اللّهُ
La ba'sa tahuroon insha'Allah

“Fear Allah wherever you are.
Follow up a bad deed with a good deed and it will blot it out. And deal with people in a good manner.”
[ Sunan al-Tirmidhî ]





http://orang-tua-budak-kecik.blogspot.com/2011/10/berhati-hati-dgn-kafir-laknatullah.html




Wallahua'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.