The day I turn 18.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Guess.


Yup, you got me, I am EIGHTEEN.
Officially, as some of the websites might state,
I am an ADULT :D




Well, that just mean my maturity level is probably getting a little bit higher, doesn't it?


I wonder if asking my brothers to buy me toys as my present would effect my maturity or not, hm.


Get over it, I am EIGHTEEN.
And you know I am smiling.


For the first time in years since my first birthday party, I don't actually have a party this year.
I don't even celebrate it the way I used to -- inviting the whole school to come over after school's ended.


I practically keep it simple this year.


I am having my nervous breakdown, by recently-happened-awkward-dreadful-problem.
But never mind, if time won't heal, I'll just pretend to forget things.
Simple.


Allright, truth being told, I am not in the mood to write.
Although I do want to write a whole lot more. I guess I am just too tired because of work. I'll keep my literature to be read later.








Last for today, but certainly not the least,
I want to thank everyone who remember my birth date by heart, eventhough you might not wish.
I want to thank everyone who have been reminded and wish me all the best.
I want to thank everyone who gave me gifts for the past years until now.
I want to thank anyone who reads this.


I love you, with all of what left of my sicken heart,
lillahita'ala.


Wallahua'alam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.