Husn al-Khulq.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


It turns out that to write something daily, and to make conclusions out of it is easier than to make an educational post through out the passages.
Perhaps, it it just because of the nature of my liking to write things first; or it just how the way people like to read it.

However, me and my classmates had previously made a brief summary of the Characteristics of Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h for our Basic Themes of al-Quran assignment. It occurred to me, during Itime that one can have a sophisticated work of journalism if efforts are thrown into it. Not that I don't have the effort now to make another, but the necessity and reality of a minor part of Malaysian students who prefers to read and understand rather than to comprehend and react.

What we had done for our assignment was to study a few articles and books about Akhlaq (Good Characteristics) in the point of view of a Muslim - what Muslims suppose to be etc - and what had our Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. had shown and taught us.

It is as simple as it should be, but people tend to make it hard.
Simply said, whoever follows the footstep of the Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h, the world will be a better place to live.
I don't have specific reaction of the film or video that is hovering around the news right now. I don't search for it nor do I spent a bunch if time thinking about it.

To make it clear, I'm not - er, what do you call it? - oh, open-minded or - seriously I have forgotten the exact word of it - oh. Secular is it? I'm not one of the person who thinks that way.

But, I am one of the person who gets angry when I think I should. To react, according to Newtons' Third Law, when there is a force against me. However, the reactions depends on the situation.

How many, of those person who strive out for a huge gathering pray for Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h specifically after every prayer?

How many, of those who claimed they love Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h practises his sunnah throughout the day?

Come on, the future-Muslims are not afraid or affected by your big, huge gatherings.
They will be affected when the mosques all around the world are filled in during Fajr prayer.
I am not planning of giving out the actual reactions of what people should do. But what I'm focusing right now is how can we, as a Muslim, convince others that Islam is the only and true religion when we don't act like what should a Believer act?

Action does speak louder than words.
So keep it silent. Just do it.


It is not necessarily for you to memorize a hadith to know that something is sunnah.
Anything good and pleasant; smile, smells good, brush your teeth, greet others are sunnah.
Even helping a poor needy.


In one day, most people would spend minutes or even hours thinking of what they wanted to do rather than what they should do. What they want for themselves rather than what others need from them.

Just, stop and think. I know everyone is clever enough to differentiate what is wrong and what is right. InsyaAllah.

Of course, this is not a criticism for anyone just merely a reminder for myself and those who actually get what I actually want to deliver.

Allahua'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.