Half our deen,

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,


takbir, Allahuakbar!




Kef helk?


C:




I just came back from a camp.
A camp I never planned.
But it was a good one, to be honest.
I learnt few things, that the contestants were told not to share,
and I met new friends.


A LOT OF THEM.




When I first arrived,
I recognised few persons, from GCI.
And it hit me right away,
this is not an event for ENGENIUSes only.
It is not even meant to be for ENGENIUSes.
It was for usrah participants.


So what I did was,
stay cool.
I am a friendly person,
but I was going through tough days this month.
And during Fajr, I just knew that he (who shall not be name) left.


I don't know what to do.
I don't know what t react.


I decided to go straight to the camp after Maths,
after I gave my beloved sir a mini hamper from our class to his baby, Nur Amni.
I decided to "forget".


But Allah knows the best.
He didn't give me a chance to forget.
Few things happened and shall be kept as secrets.
The camp taught me a lot.
To be a better muslimah and da'ie.


"Any one who says 'Lailahaillallah' is a da'ie."


I spent my time memorizing hadith and Quran.


Biiznillah, on my way to memorizing the Quran al-Kareem.
Biiznillah, on my way to be - half of someone' deen.


During my journey from Gombak back to Shah Alam,
I intentionally slept on the train.
I missed two stations.


Don't do that again, Amirah Hazwani.


This upcoming week, examination will start at cfs.
I'll do my best.
I'll do my best.
After my time here in cfs over, I am thinking of moving on.


So, perhaps, I am not going to Gombak.
I don't know.


Wallahua'lam.
Barakallah 'alaik.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.