Brothers&sister,

Assalamualaikum w.b.t,


this post is dedicated to: the click five, BROTHERS&SISTER.


Along,
Angah,
Alang,
Acik,
Adik, and um, this is me.


I lost all of you guys now.
Since Angah was the last one to enter university, yesterday.
I lost all of you.


Thank you for always been there for me.
For giving me millions of gifts.
I would not be fluent in English if Along doesn't teach me.
I don't even know how to text if Angah doesn't give me my c3.
I would have no one to bully if Alang is not always available
I won't know what the heck is Photoshop if Acik doesn't show me.


I know,
I was always your little sis.
Your adik.


But all of us are so busy,
it broke my heart.


Who else would listen to me?
My long, long stories about my everyday life?
None.


None.
Nevertheless, I love you guys, as a sister should have love her brothers.
Lillahita'ala, until Jannah, biiznillah.


Wallahua'lam. Barakallah 'alaik.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.