Bubbles from the sea;


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.


The end of my second month here is approaching soon.
And my, how had I changed and re-changed after changing.
People says, life is like a wheel, sometimes ball or even roller coaster.
Whatever it is, it will be once up, once down and up and down all over again.

"So, verily, with every difficulty there is relief:Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.” 94:5-6

I had been in another mode for quite a while.
So here am I again. Just simply me, writing. This only post perhaps, just to tell you what is going on in my life.

A simple post, from one of zillion humans.

This previous week had been hard. Not very, but almost. To start with, I had a very busy weekend (that is Thursday and Friday here in Egypt) therefore I think I had lost my pace of getting things right in schedule. Everything was – almost – a mess.

Syeikhuna Rohimuddin was leaving 'ala thul.
I had offered myself to cook for Habib Hassan al-Kaf every Thursday. (This is a happy thing mind you.)
There were quizzes and exams.
I hadn't revise anything yet.
I had not visited Azhar Mosque as often as I wanted to.
Seriously I am getting stressed of not having enough Arab vocabulary.
And that was – almost – all of it.

ALLAH.

It was a hard week. No doubt.

Every morning I woke up, or already woke up since the day before with a trillion things to do. Chores around the house, rush to the gamaah, revise what I could, murajaah when I can, back to baiti jannati, cook if it was my turn, flee to talaqqi, went back home and do whatever else I had to.

To think about it now... I think I know what went wrong.

Any how, it is getting better alhamduLILLAH.

"Evaluate yourself.” -Prof Dr Laila-

Syeikh Yusuf always, always, remind us about the value of time. We can't waste our time or spend it recklessly. Since I had this kind of concept in my mind, I started to think that I had indeed, lost a lot of time previously. On the other hand, we had also been told that there is no use of regret. What had happened, happened. ALLAH made it so and what will happen, will happen. ALLAH have HIS plan.

Bismillahitawakkaltu 'alaLLAH.

Not to mention, I had lost my way several times just this week. Travelling alone is fine by me, but this previous week, it was a real nightmare. I just couldn't take it until the point my heart whispered: “I'm getting worn out.”

Practising patience in the middle of Arabians are... getting to my nerve.

And yet, I just couldn't stop finding their good sides.

I am not planning to write travel logs; though my travels here had been more than what I would call adventurous. Walked quite a distance, been to the places even my musyrif didn't recognise and yes, got lost multiple times multiple days in a row.

I just don't know what happened.

And I can't speak Arabic to ask directions.

'Ala kulli hal, I don't really plan to write too much. Whatever happened, happened.

ALLAH.

Wallahu'alam.
Fatahallahu'alaik.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.