The ultimate question.

BismiLLAHirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatuLLAHi wabarakatuh.


اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم


I found myself to skip those very-long-paragraphs that are written even by my friend!
I know for a fact that the contents are good insyaALLAH.
But how I wish it could be much more simpler.

Ya Salaam.

So I just want to make a short question and answers here.
Regarding my ultimate (for me) question to Syeikh.

May ALLAH ease. Ameen.
p.s: the small writings are my comments in heart and reaction. I'm a kid, obviously =="


Question:
How do we know that our taubah has been accepted by ALLAH?

Answer:
Why do you want to know? It is none of your business.
Oh my~

Your duty is to repent, not to know whether it is accepted or not.
True.

What is taubah?
*drumrolls*

Taubah is to be honest with ALLAH.
Correct your relation with ALLAH.
Taubah is not applying make up on your face.
*huge slap on my face by... me.*

We-don't-need-people-to-see-us-nice-and-good.
*gasp*

You should be good with ALLAH not 'abduLLAH (servants of ALLAH).

Because, if you please one person,
you might find the others not.
So true, so true.

But if you please ALLAH,
the others will be please of you.

Improve your relation with ALLAH.
*khair ya sidi.*

"The best who make sins are those who repent."
(Quote)
ALLAHua'lam.


p.s: For those in Malaaaaysia, :D

"Sayangnya ALLAH pada kita,
dia buka pintu taubat seluas-luasnya.
Walaupun kita ulang sejuta kali dosa yang sama,
teruskan taubat.
Jangan putus asa."

Ustaz Azhar Idrus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.