Memoirs.

BismiLLAHirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatuLLAHi wabarakatuh.


اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم

My parents met in Japan,
married after they went back to Malaysia.
They worked in Japan factories.
They flew back and forth.

And we were there.

Kira, Kika and Kanis,

Kika, Kira and Kanis.

Kanis, Kira and Kika.
Three of us. Kika, Kira and Kanis.
Both of them gained a little bit more attention than me.
Kika was diagnosed from the day she was born with asthma.
Kanis had been the youngest for 5 years.

And I was in the middle.

Either ami or abah will send us to school.
They didn't have the time to pick me up after school. My uncles did. Or the neighbours.
They didn't come during the day parents have to see the teachers. The Open Day.
Except for the last year I was in the primary school.

They never visit me at my boarding school.
I called once per two weeks. For a few seconds.

They gave me total freedom.
Whatever I want to do, I can.
Whenever I want to go out, I may.

Only with the blessings from ALLAH, I became what I become.
Never ever thought that I would be like this.

I'm trying everything that I can do,
to be a good kid.

Not so they can look at me in an awe.
But just because, I could never ever repay back what they did for me.

They let me live.
And they love me for who I am.
Without any conditions attach.

So, who am I, to complain?

Happy Mothers Day.
Though every day is Parents Day.



Kika, Kanis and Kira with Danish and Syahmi who came 5 years apart.
ALLAHua'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.