I wonder,

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


I haven't got any time lately, for writing.
Somehow, some way, I'll try, insyaAllah.


Sometimes I wonder, why now?
Why I have to go, if I decided to go?
Why, there?




Tasneem said, "You must had prayed for it before."
The answer is yes, I had prayed for it.



Yes. Yes, but not now. I have a better plan for you.

So I guess it is now, by that I mean 7 months more.
As days passes, I realised that I appreciate things more than before.

I took videos of something random and took pictures.
I don't want to miss a single thing if I could.
It just that... I don't have time to write any more.

One friend said to me, "You must be happy as you're now able to wear niqab all around the campus."
I replied with a smile.

I was about to tell something secretly by whispering to Sir Ashraf when he said,
"I can't see you." By that he and I laughed.

I was really tired when someone said,
"Please don't make such a face, it sadden me."

Some can see it in my eyes, some need me to speak out loud.
Some knew me, some knows me.
Those who I love, those who I care.
Now, I don't want time to fly.
Please walk with me. Walk with me and enjoy the journey.


Last day of Semester 1 with Farah.


On my way to DQ with Fatin and Mas.


Taman Ilmu dan Budi.
I came and I will leave. InsyaAllah.
Wallahua'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.