'Amal during haidh [Ramadhan Edition]

BismiLLAHirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatuLLAHi wabarakatuh.


اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم

In addition to my previous seven substitutes ('Amal during haidh); I would write insyaALLAH an addition of seven more. This is what one might find ease to do during this holy month of Ramadhan.

I would try to make it vary from the previous but still in the circle of safeness, :)

May ALLAH redha.

Substitute number eight.

See some movies! Okaay, this is like an eye-opener is it? Well, that is exactly what I intended to do. Once I went to the house of one of my Syeikh here. I met her daughter and that wasn't a very perfect timing -- she was cleaning the house. So I sat in the room to wait for her and she convinced me to watch a movie.

A very nice, full-of-lessons movie.

Not to mention, it is Islamic! Yeay!

So I have to agree with this, a good two hours movie that fills your heart is better than taking two hours of nap because you just don't have anything to do. Get up and find some movies will you?

Substitute number nine.

Re-read the books. Yes, I admit this one is rather hard because I find myself too far from reaching those books that I already read. Uhuh.

But, no one will ever get everything correct during their first try trying sah? So, re-read your notes and books might amuse you to the extent that you think you had never read few parts of it before.

Substitute number ten.

Clean the toilet and kitchen.

Yes, I mentioned about doing some chores before, but now I am specifying that chores to two specific, above-mentioned place. Toilet and kitchen.

My Syeikh once said; "Those who are clean, tend to like clean places."

I had many thoughts about this matter. Well, to clean the toilet is not an easy task; moreover the kitchen. But, how about the heart itself? Hmm.

Substitute number eleven.

Memorize something that is not from the Quran. Well, such as, hadith and matan. Okaay, this might probably not applicable to those who are not in Islamic study field. But, what will do wrong for you dear engineers, to memorize some formula that you had struggle with before? What will do wrong for you dear doctors, to memorize some attachments of muscles and such?

There will be no harm insyaALLAH.

This is for your own good and education. You know it. Peace yo.

Substitute number twelve.

I actually can't believe I made it this far. AlhamduLILLAH.

Improve your second language! Such as? English or Arabic. Or... Germany perhaps? Eh? Where did that come from? Haha. Yes, you may choose what-ever language you want, as long as you focus on it my dear. Take it easy, and set a goal. You must at least know how to say... "I love you."

Eh.

Where-did-that-come-from?

Substitute number thirteen.

Ukhwah. Yes, you read it right. Go out and join that usrah! Though I, myself, am running from usrah :P

Okaay, I might not be a good example of making a good relation with everybody. But, I see no harm in asking one to do so.

Pray for me. May ALLAH gives me the gut to be nicer. Ameen.

Substitute number fourteen.

AlhamduLILLAH. The last one.

Cook for iftar and sahur, (if you can make it).

Would it be nice, to see the smiles?

p.s: I am changing -- yet again -- about my opinion to music. Whatever reminds you of ALLAH, tafadhal. I will not go against it if and only if it is not involving something against the syariah.

For as music, obviously there are still khilaf.



ALLAHUa'alam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.