Ibtisam with a C.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Just because, I like the cuteness of it, and insyaAllah that people will smile [in arabic, smile is ibtisam] so I would like to include pictures from facebook page Doodle Dakwah, in my every post starting this one.


Here we go, Bismilillah.



I had made many calls lately, to the agency that insyaAllah would arrange my departure to Egypt. Regarding my post earlier, I hadn't receive any feedback yet, negative or positive. I still didn't know.

They told me that the result will be out soon insyaAllah in this month.

This week I had spent it with helping out my uncle at the school canteen. It was tiring, of course, but work is like that. You work and work, and you wonder what it will take you to the future.

I was having a mood swing lately but I kept my smile, though people might not even see it ;D
And I wonder, how could someone survive in his or her life in my current condition. By that I mean waking up early, went to work, back from work, rest and sleep and wake up again.

Khair, I was stressed by thinking I'm not doing enough for my life in the Hereafter >< So I texted my friend, Aini and she replied: "Working is a type of 'ibadah, we learnt it from BTQ remember?"

How could I forget...

Sir Alizaman would make me read the BTQ book all over again if he knows about this. How could I forget... that working is a type of 'ibadah if I got it at the right intention.

Intention = niat C:

It was relieving when she reminded me about it so I wouldn't feel so much of a pressure thinking about worldly matters. It reminded me of a saying by Rabi'ah al-Adawiyah. She said that a person who like something, will say a lot about that thing.

And I am currently saying a lot about al-Azhar and how am I going to get there with no cash in hand and it is really stressing me out because it is the "world" and not Hereafter. It reminded of a verse of surah ar-Ra'd,

"Allah does enlarge, or grant by (strict) measure, the Sustenance (which He gives) to whom so He pleases. (The worldly) rejoice in the life of this world: but the life of this world is but little comfort in the Hereafter." 13:26

And it reminded me of few Traditions (hadith) from many and it also stressed me out because I couldn't believe in just a simple state of wondering I had been reminded of all these. And I also can't believe how many times I had typed the word "stressed" in this post while right now Aini is using this picture below as her default picture:

Whoever discover this by the way? O.O

All right, Amirah, inhale, out-hale. Inhale, inhale, inhale... out-hale~

Just because I think my friends are only getting any information about me by reading this blog, I should announce that I am allergic to this:


Well, not exactly to Ferrero Rocher itself, but the ingredients. I don't know which one but I don't think it's chocolate nor gluten. So I am currently staying away from nuts~ But my Choki-choki contains traces of nuts... I don't know what to do >< Choki-choki is so... tempting. Apart from releasing my stress.

I haven't write any stories lately. Namely, Sakif Habibi. It had been left out for so long. Qaiser is a part of me, if I could say so. He is silent, for sure. I created him, with the ilham from Allah. An d so does Ahlam. This is a writer thingy I am babbling about, so please ignore @.@

Last but not least, any how I am still going back to CFS perhaps for as long as a month. I am worried about ENGENIUS, of course. But I'm nobody now in the family. I am the ex-assistant secretary T.T

I am having extra spirit right now, I don't know why. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah for giving me such a nice feeling to have.

This is the post, a smile with a C:

I hope, I wish and I really pray, that Allah will make all of you smile by reading this.

I am trying, to be a better person, to be a good servant for Allah.
InsyaAllah, will try to write a more educational post rather than just... about me >< Sorry.

Allahua'lam.

Comments

  1. Your post makes me crying instead of smiling ukhti.. May Allah yusahhil.. C:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.