Test.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Let gone be by gone.
Arab was over,
Maths done.
Leaving me with Physics and Computer.


So,


So.


My addiction to Ice Lemon Tea is back.
Moving from one bottle to another.
This is good.


Believe me.


My mood here is currently moving up and down, up and down. And sometimes constant.


People kept telling me I am changing. A lot.
I don't know what to say about this.


Fine. Lets make a survey.


Previously, I was super duper extremely friendly.
Now, I am just -- friendly.


Previously, I was talkative. I talk non-stop.
Now, most of the time I talk to myself, in my heart, on my own.


I was, previously, the girl-who-doesn't-care-at-all.
I laughed whenever I want,
I play hide and seek constantly,
I cried publicly,
I don't study,
and I did all the things you never thought an eighteen years old would do.
I had my time.


And I am moving on.


But some things still remains.
I love Ice Lemon Tea,
but none of my new friends know,
I love to write,
my diary is full.
I love to wear black,
but my favourite colour is lavender.
I love to sit in front,
so that I can concentrate,
I hate the idea of falling in love,
because people fell before.
I hate Maths,
since forever.
I love to watch people and look away and let those people wondering.


There are, of course, a lot more.
Talk to me, then you might, somehow, get to know me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.