Things I want to understand.

BismiLLAHirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatuLLAHi wabarakatuh.


 اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم

GOD inspired David [Daud] a.s. by saying,

“If those who turn from ME knew

how I wait for them and 
how tenderly I treat them 
and how I long for them to desist from their sins, 

they would die out of sheer longing for ME and 
their limbs would be hacked into pieces for love of ME.

O David, this is MY will for those who turn away from ME.
How then would MY will be for those who come towards ME?

O David, man needs ME most when he thinks to dispense with ME
I am most compassionate of My servant when he turns to ME 
but 
man is most sublime when he comes back to ME.”


- Imam al-Ghazzali in his Iyha Ulūm al-Dīn -


“I know of nothing more useful to you than four matters:

surrender to ALLAH,
to humbly entreat HIM,
to think the best of HIM,
and to perpetually renew your repentance to HIM,

even if you should repeat a sin seventy times in a day.”

Hikam of Imam Ibn Ata’illah


ALLAHua'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.