Ta'limul Muta'allim.


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

"I would only write after I performed two rakaat of prayer and read two pages of al-Quran.” -sir Alizaman D. Gamon-

To meet someone who talks constantly is easy.
To meet someone who talks lesser than usual is quite easy.
To meet someone who talks beneficially is hard enough.
To meet someone who talks beneficially every, single, time is a challenge.

And that is also applicable to those who write.

On the 29th April 2012, I was given the sanad of the book Ta'limul Muta'allim with one condition (as we had only read the book more or less than half of it in front of Syeikhuna, Ustaz Muhadir bin Hj Joll as-Sanariy) – we have to read it cover to cover by ourselves.

If we had, then, qabiltu ijazah.

The copy that I own was dwi-languange, both Arabic and its Malay translation. To cut it short, I had only been able to read it entirely, every single words in both language, today. Yes, 27th October 2012. Egypt time.

Of course, Ta'limul Muta'allim can be found anywhere in any Islamic Bookstore. It is considered as the book that you can read it by your own but nevertheless, talaqqi would be a better option to comprehend it completely.

I won't write a summary of the book, but on the other hand, I would write what I had been thinking of writing about what I had learnt from the book, as well as from my experiences here in Cairo. InsyaAllah.

Sorry for the late wish, but... Eid Mubarak.
Kullu 'am wa antum bikhair.

Far, far away from Hayyu Safarad, Cairo.

Fatahallahu 'alaik.
Allahua'lam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.