Niqab, the journey not being told.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t


I-am-a-very-pathetic-person.


For-serious.


I sacrificed my time a lot to do works and study and yet, I am not smart enough.
And now, I might have to sacrifice more than time.


Guess.


If you still don't get it. Stop.
I'm wasting your time.




Sighhh.


Right, lets move on.
Mid sem was over. And I got my marks for Maths. Oh pleaseee, the whole world knows that I hate Maths since, well, forever. I believe it started from Standard 6. So my mark is a so-so.
However, I'm grateful, I am.
But then, my sister got an A for her Add Maths recently. My brothers got high marks in Maths and well, my elder sister is studying Maths at UiTM.


I just can't understand why.
Why must I be the one who struggle with Maths?


But --


then,
Alhamdulillah, I am okay with other subjects.


Move on yet again,
ENGENIUS.


There's an event in 3 weeks time, making me busier than ever.
It's not bothering me but other things did.
Things like, am I suitable to be an engineer.
An automotive engineer to be precise.


Sighhh.


In the middle of these, suddenly received a text.
And my brain stop working.
I was stunned by what I read and I demand explanation right away.
And I got it from one side. The other? Dream Amirah, dream.


I will keep dreaming.
Dreaming for an A for Maths.
Dreaming that I can sleep for hours everyday. Because now I only slept for two or so.
Dreaming, for someone to look at me and say, I forgive you.
At least, a call or text would do just the same.


Wallahua'lam.
Ramadhan Mubarak: Bless with Bliss, InsyaAllah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.