My Cinderella shoes,

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


 


I just bought a pair of new shoes :D
And it is officially, if I'm not mistaken,
the first time ever,
I bought shoes with flowers on it.


I usually bought sport shoes or sneakers.
I wore those shoes to everywhere.
But then, on graduation day last year,
some of the teachers personally asked me to wear high heels.
Or at least, not sport shoes.


So I borrowed my sisters' heels and wore it on that day.
IT WAS AWKWARD.


As soon as I received my graduation slip,
I took off the shoes and walked around with bare foot.






I was weird, and still am.






This year, I want to be more feminine.
At least, I wanted people to recognise me as a girl.
So I bought the shoes,
my sisters said to me "It is awkward to see you wearing shoes with flower,"
and she gave me this weird look.


As far as I know,
I don't care id it is a girlie shoes or sport shoes.
As long as I can wear it comfortably,
it will be my Cinderella shoes.


Wallahua'lam. Jazakallah, barakallah 'alaika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.