A song long ago,

Assalamualaikum.


I hadn't post for a while. Not that this blog have readers, anyways. But memories are meant to be kept. So, I hope I can treasure my memories as most as possible.


A few times in my life, I said to myself,


"I won't forget this moment."


Then, within a certain amount of time, I forgot.


Nothing can change though. Not even me and my liking of Ice Lemon Tea.


I've read a few blogs now. Some were good, most were not. People posted everything they could think and like of. Songs, pictures, stories, etc. Nice. I thought that I could also do the same thing. But what should I post? For me, this is not like sharing an Youtube video on Facebook. This is far more important than that. I am going to post the first song in my blog.


What song would I choose?


I think, rethink, and rethink again.


And I've decided.


This song I've liked for many years. Sometimes I do forgot the title, and I don't listen much of it. But this broken-hearted-theme song had stayed in my heart long before I broke my own. A proof that I shall listen more to those with experiences.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.