Long time no see eh?

Assalamualaikum.

Walawey,

I haven't blog in a while now.

It was not like there were nothing to say, but the holidays were so damn boring that I lost my time for nothing.

Langkawi's trip was great. Sakif actually asked me why I didn't tell him that I will be gone. I don't know what to explain. I was afraid of what he will think of me if I text him every single details. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I don't want to bother him like I don't want to bother Perplex once upon a time ago.


First week of holidays.


Langkawi's trip - CHECKED.


Back home on Wednesday.


I woke up late on Thursday so I rushed to my school for a meeting. I was so damn late that by the time I arrived, they were about to leave.


Then I came early on Friday for a English class and another meeting for the school's magazine. It was normal at first. Amar showed up and accompany me. All theother crew doesn't show up. Suddenly, Perplex's mother - a teacher - said to me, "I want you to make the Editor's page," without even looking at me. I said ok and she replied, "You are the Editor." And I was stunned. Amar was too.


I can't believe I have the chance to say it out loud now,


I am the editor of SMKAM2's school magazine.






Second week of holidays.


Last Saturday my family and I went to the cinema and watched "Prince of Persia: Sand of Time". The actor - eyes, especially - was gorgeous. I could have just drop dead there. Thank God the actress was pretty too as I would have demand her to be replace with me.


I've got three hour E.D class on Tuesday and I have to accompany Farah as her family went out. We - Farah, her aunt and me - walked to Acik's stall and ate there. A few minutes later Angah and Alang showed up. They called me before and I asked them to come. We waited until Acik finished his tuition class and I saw uncle Irfan. I never met him before as we only chat in FB so I was afraid to say "Hi." Well, my brothers were there so I don't think it was a good idea to greet him.


Farah, her family and I went to the movie on Wednesday. I took care of Fashiha and Nina as usual. Aww, I love them. We went to see "The Karate Kid." It was boring but at least there was John Mayer's song, Say.


These holidays, Alang and Angah kept calling me. I wanted to always be there for them no matter what. But I know I can't. I chatted a few with Acik on FB. I didn't hear much from Along. I don't know what to say but one thing for sure, I love my brothers.


And I care for Sakif also.


Despite the fact that they can't replace Perplex, they relieved my pain a bit.


Jazakallah Khairan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.