The moment I learn about cashback!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I haven't written for so long! Mainly because I do not know what to write (something like writer's block) but the thing is I don't consider myself as a writer to begin with *wondering.

However, the reason I am writing now is to write to you (I don't know if I still have readers) about my update and an amazing thing I always said to my friends that are going to a holiday (yay!)

So I am finally in my final year at medical school, alhamduLILLAH.

I am so blessed to have those that helped my journey (do you remember when I sell cookies in this blog to crowdfund my fees?) but most of all, I am blessed to have my family supporting all the way throughout my journey.

My class will end in 2 weeks and I will start having a short break to study before my exam begins~

That is the first part that I want to tell, for the sake of updating and I guess a short blog is better than nothing~

The second part like I mentioned earlier is actually about a refer-a-friend program by booking.com.

As students we usually plan a trip with an agent because usually it is easier and cheaper.

But one time I tried booking.com and the site gave me an email about the refer-a-friend program which basically will give a 10% cashback to my friend after checkout if they book using my link.

For me, 10% cashback is huge if you are booking a hotel for few days.

Even better, if you bring me along :D

Because of this program, what I did with my friend was, I sent her my link and we shared a trip to Alexandria!

I got 15$ in my account as referrer and my friend get 10% cashback in her account around 2 weeks after our trip together.

It is not a lot, but it is still something :D

There are a few rules:
1. The referrer (already have booking.com account) must had made at least one booking before (if you did not have this and want to use my link, here it is: https://www.booking.com/s/27_8/ahmdta70 )
2. The booking must be 30$ or more (equivalent to RM125)

The simple math is:
If you book a RM125 room, you will get RM12.50 back ~

So that's it for now~

If you have sites that offer similar things to make it easier for people to have a holiday, give me a comment and I will check it out ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Pertama.

Majmu' Syarif.

Tips Kewangan Houseman - Langkah Kedua.